"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Wednesday, January 23, 2002

So Mom's out of hospital. Thanks all who've shown concern in one way or another. I really appreciate it :) Turns out she's alright but the doctor's put her on medication which makes her drowsy. In other words, she's not allowed to drive so..... guess who's got the car to herself!!!!! Call me for details.. haha..
Took this emode test - What's Your Flavour (!) Until I learn how to put up links, you'll have to bear with me. Anyway, I found out that Cheryl's Liquorice and I'm Blueberry! Check out the description of a Blueberry person:

"Mmm ... blueberry! Tangy and sweet, you're as fresh as a mountain sunrise and as natural as homemade jam. If you were a Broadway musical, you'd be The Sound of music — we can just picture you twirling for joy in an Alpine meadow. Best with breakfast cereal and pancakes, you're simple and refreshing, with just a touch of tartness to give you an edge. Always a favorite, people can't get enough of your spontaneous nature and easy-going approach to life. Who wouldn't be attracted to your sporty, summery flavor? Fun-loving and genuine, you're a truly tasty treat."
Ha! Pretty cool ain't it? Check it out at: http://www.emode.com/emode/tests/flavor.jsp
And someone, please teach me to use links.... shift+ctrl+a doesn't seem to cut it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger