"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Monday, July 04, 2005

So I am back. Was I away? Yes. I had another retreat to go to. It seems all my weekends are taken up by retreats. I should be very well retreated now but I'm not. Shucks. I need a break. Anyway, here's the nicest photo of me from my latest retreat:

23426198_863c232271

In case you're wondering, I'm the one in orange. Ok, so it wasn't that great a picture. Maybe this one works better:

23427845_79f898cac0

I always seem to have a cheesy grin on. I don't know why. I was born with a funny face I guess. Anyway, here's another photo I have, taken as we were boarding the ship for our weekend crusie last Friday. I actually quite enjoyed myself on the cruise. Oh, notice the two chicks posing with us. They're performers on one of the shows on board. Which I didn't watch.

cruisey

Ok, enough photos for today. I actually had quite an exciting day because the IOC is currently in session. Will reveal more once the whole thing is over so I don't breach any security codes or anything. But I will say that I had an exciting day and it's the first time I got up close and ok, maybe not so personal, but definitely up close with so-and-so as well as so-and-so. Will post pictures after everything :) More excitement in the works :)

Final note - Cheryl, I hope my pix don't screw up your screen again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger