"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Thursday, April 18, 2002

Made the most disgusting fried rice. I think it has to do with the type of rice used. I used medium grain but I think long grain is what you're supposed to use. Anyway, I'm bearing the consequences now - eating it and having to scrub a steel saucepan later. Not looking forward to it. So, Lil and Cheryl, been a bit absent lately? It's the exams now isn't it? Well all the best and do pop online once in a while eh? Cheryl: I met Mike the other day. He's got he's own room the in library! But you probably already knew that eh?

So anyway, Mark, WAKEBOARDING eh? ;) Sounds like you had fun, and edured some um, pain as well? Drop me a mail now and then yes?

Alright all, lunch and study beckon. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger