"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Thursday, April 04, 2002

Sangeeta's agreed to be my supervisor!!!!!!!!! *phew* big sigh of relief. Praise God!!!
Now I have to concentrate on not failing the other units (which I've been slacking in). I really need to get motivated again. Work Work Work, Mel!!!

How was everybody's Easter? It's always such a poignant 3 days for me. The death, the burial, the resurrection. How perfect, how bittersweet, how glorious!! There's always this air of reverence and respect. Easter is the reason for our faith.

My condolences to the Royal Family. I cried heaps when Princess Diana died, sighed when Princess Margaret passed away and my heart sank when the Queen Mother passed on. I never knew these women personally but I know that they are sorely missed by those they touched.

Lil, it's exciting corresponding with a cute, famous guy eh? ;) You go girl! Right, I'm off to clean my room now. TTFNTaTa4Now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger