"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Had a good day :)

Went to work in the morning as usual and popped out for lunch with the Discovery Channel communications manager and 2 journalists from Malaysia. Yep, today was the day I got to interview Megan McCormick, the Globe Trekker (think Ian Wright, not Christopher Columbus). So the 2 other journos flew in from KL and 5 of us (including my fellow intern who came along to learn something... although there was hardly anything I could teach her) sat down to lunch at Tambuah Mas.

It's one of those restaurants that's been around for ages but that I never got round to going. Food was not too bad. They had nice satay fish I must say, althought the Tahu Telor could be improved on. But then I'm no food critic.

Anyway, when it was my turn to interview Megan, we got in and shook hands with the sweet lady. She had an almost childlike thing going - hair done up in 2 round ponytails, kooky smile, shy yet excitable voice... if I were to sum her up in one word, I'd say she was adorable :)

So, interview done, we walked around Orchard for a bit before I had to go off and head home to grab some dinner before heading to church for a meeting.

And now I have to go :)

Byebye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger