"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Saturday, November 13, 2004

Ok, so I take back what I said about facials being relaxing. It's been a long while since I had one and I forgot the pain it tends to bring. But it wasn't all bad.. there were soothing moments and my face certainly feels a lot cleaner and smoother now after having all that dead skin exfoliated :) Do I sound like a commercial yet?? The therapist did say that my skin texture is actually very good but it's dehydrated (it figures, since I hardly drink any water!) and she said that because I don't use sunblock regularly, I've developed fine lines around my eyes. Now, most people would baulk at the idea of fine lines around their eyes but I actually find it SEXY! So when she told me I had them, I was like, "yeah baby!" Yeah ok, I'm crazy.. but seriously, I think it's like a coming of age thing (very very literally).

So my day went pretty well. Got my phone bill today and it was less than $35!! Same as last month!! Since I started paying for my own bills, I've noticed a dramatic decrease in phone usage (read: $400 to $35). I'm happy (although Singtel probably isn't).

Ok well, so nothing deep or insightful from me today. Just me being a girl, ranting about girly stuff, which I feel I'm entitled to do once in a while. Or once every day. I have a sudden craving for Nooch. Not sure why...

Here's to facials, massages, scrubs and wraps. Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger