"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Friday, December 10, 2004

It's raining so very hard. This signals the start of the December monsoon season for us in the tropics.

I received my first 2 Christmas cards today. The first was from our ad agency, Dentsu Singapore. I have to say that they are a fantastic bunch to work with. I really enjoy working with each and every one of them. They're such nice people too, none of the bitchy stereotypical advertising types. All nice and down-to-earth. The second card was from dear Cheryl (and it was a very sparkly one too!). I shall bring it to work and peg it in front of my desk.

Wedding dinners coming up. Cousin's having one at the Singapore Art Museum and then there's Ernie's and Wen's on Boxing Day at the Conrad. It's so strange seeing all the wedding photos and hearing all the wedding talk about Ernie's and Wen's big day cos for us in Singapore, it's like it hasn't happened yet :) Well, it'll be a second round of celebrations for them and it'll be so great to see everyone again!

I'm doing some dance thing at an old folk's home tomorrow. I've always had a soft spot for old people. I really hope that our dance will bring some joy to their day and that they'lll be touched by the sharing of the gospel. With older people, you can't help but think that time is so limited. Age seems to make that so painfully clear to us.

I'm looking forward to the retreat at the end of the year where I can kick back and try to relax. I want to go into 2005 right. Unfortunately, I will have to be at the hotel for the countdown and I don't consider starting the year at your workplace with your colleagues and bosses right. It's far from right. I'd rather sleep through the countdown at home.

Oh well, you win some, you lose some.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger