"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Monday, November 22, 2004

So the burning question of the day is - do I have a high forehead or is it just my receding hairline???

This chronic cough is getting to me. Every time I cough, it's like my insides are going to come out. And it's pretty much a dry cough, not much phlegm. But I guess you didn't really want to know that. These Tussils aren't helping much either. Neither is the giant tin of Hello Panda chocolate-filled biscuits my dear friend, Ruth, bought me :) Ruthie is a wonderful girl :) But she doesn't read this blog so I shall quit sucking up.

I've been dreaming of holidaying in Melbourne. Or Florence. Or the Maldives. Yum. I want to go shopping, stroll along the boardwalks, sit in the piazzas (with all the birds... that's what the movies show anyway...), have coffee in an alfresco cafe and people-watch like the absolute poseur I am. I want to recline by the beach and have the salt spray smooch my sun-kissed skin. I want to try all 121 flavours of gelato in that quaint parlour in the quiet lane. I want to read a book in the charming coffeeshop down the road. I want to have a nice dinner in that trendy upscale restaurant. Oh, and I want to go to New York.

For now, I'll be happy with my dates at Starbucks, periodic spa indulgences, coffee with a good friend and shopping at Tanglin Market Place.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger