"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Sunday, November 14, 2004

I woke up feeling like my head was in the wrong place. In fact, it felt pretty much like a massive hangover. Only problem is I didn't have any alcohol last night! It was really strange because my head felt so heavy it was swinging around like I was about to faint. Maybe that's what people term giddy spells. But what freaked me out was when I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth, I lost control and my head started swinging down again (you know, like when you're dozing off and your head slips)! Well, I almost hit the sink! Twice! So that's when I decided I wasn't going to church. I mean, I certainly didn't want to fall into the person in front of me, especially with all the sitting and standing up and sitting and standing again..

So I spent most of the day in bed, with a heavy head. And a heavy heart. I had the weirdest dream too.. I dreamt that I was attached to this guy at work. And it was a nice feeling because I felt like a princess :) I felt important to someone. I felt safe, taken care of, loved. And I haven't felt this way in a looooong time. So that was nice. But pretty icky considering it was a guy from work. Still, it put a smile on my face :)

I'm glad I'm learning to be more independent. Spending time on my own must not be seen as a backup plan. It should be enjoyed. Savoured. Cherished.

My head hurts. I'm heading back to the bed for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger