"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Monday, November 15, 2004

I had a nice afternoon with Lil, going over to her new place (which is so near mine!) and then driving out for ice cream. We walked around Cold Storage at Guthrie House, inspecting Christmas goodies, imported Japanese/Korean sweets and left with a bar of chocolate (hers). It was nice.

Had a nice time with Derek last night as well, having coffee and playing pool till 2am. I love public holidays (of which today is one).

But I'm feeling very, very dejected. Very disappointed. Almost disgusted. And I'm so tired of it all. You know, you come to a point when you start to ask "are all guys natural jerks?" If not, they certainly have mastered the skill. To perfection. Well to be fair, I know a handful of guys who aren't jerks. Maybe about 5 of them.

Sigh. No, this isn't a male-bashing post. I'm just tired :( No, I'm weary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger