"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Saturday, January 26, 2002

Soooo, I'm back. Strangely enough, I had a fabulous time! We had a girly gathering at Wala Wala down at Holland Village. The live band was fantastic, the pizza was awesome, the drinks were expensive (thank God for happy hours) and the company was nice. Right now I'm trying to figure out why I still smell of cigarette smoke even after a shower. But yes. I had an awesome time. Catching up on old times was fun (and funny). It's nice to see people doing well in life. As for the reported dislike of me by one of them, I think I shall stuff that under the couch. I'm thinking, my relationship with her is my relationship with her. It doesn't involve other people or comments from other people unless I want to verify those comments. See, I sell ideas to myself very easily. I'm a good marketer eh? Argh, someone in the estate is having a very inconsiderate karaoke session... a while ago, they were attempting "Memories". I say, leave it to the professionals. Otherwise, take the microphone away from your mouth. Far, far away... Oh help, it's a new song now. Though vaguely familiar, it's been distorted beyond instant recognition. Help.
Well, this is going to be my last post for a while. Cheryl's borrowing my laptop for her presentation on Tuesday and I'm passing it to her tomorrow. Good luck, girl! In the meantime, have a good week everyone out there. Keep blogging, slogging and um, er.. we won't go into the other rhyming words..
cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger