"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Thursday, April 25, 2002

Wow. Been six days. Seven. Since I last updated.
Going through an emotionally confusing period in my life right now. You know, could he be The One? For the first time, nobody knows anything about this... haha... kinda cute actually. For once, I get to keep this to my little self. Although I realise that by posting this, everyone else will know something about it. No one knows who, what, when or where though. Or why for that matter. I've never been brave enough to admit that I actually like someone. Yeah, I've had my fair share of crushes and everything, bad mistakes, worse mistakes, you name it. But I've actually never admitted squarely that I might, just might like someone. Like seriously.
Anyway, the long and short of it is that I have no time for these things. BGRs are a luxury I can't afford now. Too many things are far more important. And they're waiting to be done. I'm just rambling about a potential someone because I'm not gonna go into it. But I do at least want the luxury of writing about it. I'm scared. I think I might like him and that scares me. It scares the superwoman in me. It scares the independent-I-don't-need-a-man in me. I'm scared. It's been some time since I felt that tingling sensation, that racing pulse, the heart palpitations. I'm disgusted at myself. Boy germs.. ewww....
Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger