"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Tuesday, June 11, 2002

Dad and Mom are here. Got lost coming back from the airport. Almost ended up in Joondalup.. hahaha.... sigh.. so, so tired now. If I could show you how tired I am, I would. My head's about to fall off my shoulders... *yawn*...

I'll be away for a while. Won't update then but all you people with blogs and sites, keep going. I want to read lots of stuff when I get back :) and I want heaps of emails too. Addressed to Me, thankyouverymuch. Not to me and 20 other people :)

Lil, once again, congratulations on your honours offer. You deserve it, girl. I'm glad you're going for it and I'm so so so happy for you :) I wonder if I'll miss studying though. I remember the last few minutes of my last exam, sitting there, savouring every moment (I know, I'm psycho) and wondering if I'll miss it. It really is quite scary, to leave school. I know I've been talking about that a lot but it is the stage of life I'm at. Bear with me? And um, no, I don't have any plans for the immediate future. Living each day as it comes.

Long day tomorrow. I'm expecting long days ahead. I'd really like to chill out after all these years of study. Like, max it out. But travelling with the folks is hardly relaxing. I love them, yes, but travelling with them is another thing.. haha.. it's a whole experience in itself :)

All those of you with papers still to go, hang in there ya? It'll be over soon. You're all in my thoughts. Take Phil. 4:6, 7 with you and claim that promise for yourselves. Don't forget to chill out too ya?

Right, I'm off now. See you all in a few days. Be good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger