"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Wednesday, June 05, 2002

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME-EE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! =)

What? I'm entitled to :)

Thanks to Cheryl, Ivan, Clarence, Ian, Victor, Shawn, Eileen, Julia, Mei En and Andrew for their kind wishes, blessings and gifts =)

It's been a crazy year so far. Let's hope it gets better eh? :)

Finally, to the most important people in my life (this is fun.. like some acceptance speech..):

My dearest Father Who told me that I was fearfully and wonderfully made, Who knew me before I was formed, Who crafted me into being with such love and care and purpose. I love You and am forever grateful.

My parents for being the people the Lord used to bring me into the world. For your love, care and support, I thank you. For giving me the incredible opportunity to study overseas and for financing this part of my journey, I will always be grateful. Thank you for accepting me for who I am and never asking me to be anyone else. Thank you for your love.

Those of you reading this blog today, welcome to my birthday and thanks for sharing it with me :) Let me know you've dropped in - leave a msg in my guestbook.

That's it then. More updates when the day gets rolling. Have a great sunshiney day :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger