"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Wednesday, May 01, 2002

Lil's just inspired me to blog again. Anyway, due to neglect and downright mistreating of my body on my part, I am now down with a sore throat and a cold. Not fun. Was supposed to have started my exercise regime yesterday. Ha! How many times have I heard that? Am so confused now. What bad timing.
Need to sleep earlier today because I have to be in school at 8.35am for some competition thing. I think there will be some company executives of some accounting firm there or something and we'll be presented with a problem in which we have to come up with a solution in 2 hours and then present it to them. Winning group gets $200 (???) and the opportunity to work for the company in Sydney. I think.
Argh, just sneezed again.
We have a new flatmate now. Her name's Victoria and she's from Zimbabwe. She seems a little weird. Not particularly friendly at all. Then again, I was told I wasn't exactly very nice when I first came back :) Oh well, time will reveal more. I miss Jackson a bit. Hope he's doing fine.
Time for bed. Getting drowsy... nite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger