"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Monday, May 20, 2002

So Lilian's back from her French/Italian getaway. Welcome back! I'm sorry I didn't really get to say that and all. Started bugging you with my problems the minute you got back. Things aren't yet resolved. The less complicated one is. Bill's problem isn't though. I'll just take it step by step.
That's kinda the way my life's going at the moment. I'm taking each day as it comes. The future's uncertain. My car's in the workshop now. It died on the freeway exit. Can I just state for the record that RAC has really terrible phone operators. Bad customer service. The guy who came today to tow the car to the mechanic was really nice though. Pity about the phone lady.
Autumn. Season I'm in now in my life. Slowing the pace down internally while everything around me is so flustering. Feeling a bit tired from stuff, yet I know there's a strange spark within me still. I refuse to become a cynic. Life is far too precious for me to be cynical about everything. It strikes me that cynical people can be self-absorbed and selfish but I won't judge. That's not my place. I'm still asking for more love to give to people I find difficult to love. Loving is a difficult thing to do. It's also probably the most selfless thing anyone could do. Work in progress.
Well, there's stuff to be done. Will check in again later. Enjoy your hols, Singapore-based people. And my congratulations to the fresh grads :) On to the next phase of your journey. Will meet you there soon :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger