"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Saturday, May 04, 2002

Had such a lovely evening. Well, I had a lovely afternoon too. Walked around Freo with Joy who, incidentally, came up with a brilliant analogy about relationships. She said it's like looking for parking lots. If you're willing to wait around, you'll find one. If not, you move on and you might have missed a lot but you'll find one eventually. AND, if that lot was meant for you, when you come back the second time, it'll be there. I didn't put it as well as she did but it was brilliant :)
Right, on to my evening. Went to Ernie's place for dinner. He's moved into this swanky apartment in the city. Not too near the hustle and bustle but not all that far either. It's a beautiful, beautiful place. Really swanky. PLUS, it's situated near a little inlet of water (we shall call it a river) that leads out to the Swan River. There are beautiful beautiful townhouses on either side of its banks and a charming somewhat suspension bridge linking both sides. It was chilly tonight but sooo beautiful. It's Autumn now so the trees are full of dry leaves and when coupled with a vintage-like lamp post and street signs, it's magical. Awesome :) I totally enjoyed myself tonight. Had lovely White Burgundy from Houghton of course (I don't think any other vineyards make white burgundy... do they?). Always a reliable wine though. Had some rose wine after as well to round of the evening. I had such a fantastic evening :)
Lil, you're off to France?? Where and when?? Gosh you lucky girl! I hope you bring me back something. Like a nice French monsieur.. oui oui.. :)
Apart from the lovely evening I had (and the glorious arvo with Joy), I'm pretty depressed because of a little incident that took place early arvo. Don't think it would be too mature to bitch about it here. I do feel hurt though. I must say the evening helped a lot. However, it's also kinda sad to be walking along the riverbank at night with street lamps either side. Alone. Not physically but emotionally. I know, I know... I like my life as a swinging single but sometimes.... you know... sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger