"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Sunday, June 16, 2002

I'm back. Am relieved and tired. It's been a stressful 5 days, very difficult, very demanding, very emotionally draining. I love my parents, please don't misunderstand me. Sometimes, it's just hard to spend so much time together. I was literally sending out SOS messages the first few days. It was a desperate call. Spent some time SMSing my brother, who's in New Zealand at the moment. Felt a little better after that.
Drove all the way back from Albany today. Mom was feeling giddy and Dad didn't have his license with him so I had to do it. Stopped in Kojonup for a light lunch and we were on our way again. Interestingly, the best part of the trip was the drive back. Talked to Dad most of the way, discussing cars, relatives (!), history, the Chinese language (!!), naughty things I did in JC :) Mom even chipped in a bit. It was nice. Long and tiring, but nice.
Was gonna put my journal up for all to view but I'm not sure I want to relive it again.. haha.. ask me in person if you want to know how my trip went. Generally, I enjoyed Albany but Pemberton was BORING. Denmark is beautiful. One word to sum up the trip - RAIN. But it did stop when I prayed for it to stop so that was really good, thank God :)
Those of you with exams still, press on yah? The end is in sight. Take care all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger