"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Thursday, June 05, 2003

So what happened today? It was a pretty normal day. Was bombarded with smses and calls in the morning by people who love me :) Not saying that those of you who didn't don't love me ok... :) Met up with Cheryl for a movie and tea/dinner. And since she had her trusty camera with her, we took some pics :) Let's begin with a candid shot of me smsing someone:


Aiyah, call me lah. I hate smsing...


This is a brownie.


Me and Book. No, that's not my present.


This is (A compilation of 15 songs to, I quote, "inspire, encourage and empower". Thank yeeew Chair-eel :)).


Me and Pleety Laydee.

Following my arvo with Cheryl, I went for dinner at Brewerkz, a Singapore equivalent of Little Creatures in Freo. Now, having tea/dinner with Cheryl before dinner with the family wasn't exactly smart. All I had was a plate of portabello mushrooms and a glass of wine. NEVER undermine the humble portabello. By the time I went for dinner proper, I was quite full. Dinner for me was a steak and a mug of beer. What's a birthday without alcohol right? ;) Anyway, I've confirmed that I'm not a beer person. Give me wine anytime. Beer is icky.

So yeah, I had quite a good day :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger