"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Tuesday, June 03, 2003


Wedding Bells

A dear friend of mine is getting married and I've been invited (To Miss Melissa Kong and Guest). Unfortunately, I will have to give the wedding a miss. Because it's in Indiana. Yes, the States. I did think about going though. I mean, I could use a holiday in a totally different environment just to get away from it all and to share in my friend's special day. It's not like missing out on her birthday you know. There'll be other birthdays to come. There won't be other weddings to come though. Well I hope not anyway. So it's with much regret that I'll have to give her a negative RSVP. I'm sorry Amy. I really really really really really wanted to go : (

So last night, I was thinking about the wedding and I decided to write her a song as a gift. I didn't think it would be hard. I thought I'd write about what she means to him and what he means to her and the gift they are to each other (I blame this on Steven Curtis Chapman). And that's when it got hard. Considering current personal circumstances, it's difficult to write a song like that. And so I tried. And I realised that I wasn't as affected as I thought I'd be. And that's when I realised I was probably learning to move along. The pause button on my life had been released.

So I did it. I wrote the song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger