"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Monday, May 26, 2003

Singapore

That's right. I'm back. And yes, all those things you've been hearing about Singapore being excruciatingly hot? It's true. Believe it. Every word of it.

I had a rather pleasant flight back, considering I didn't really want to go back. Got talking to an elderly couple sitting next to me. They live up north in Denim (how cool is that?) and were on their way to a long holiday in London and other parts of Europe (lucky them...). Also (this is really interesting), on my way to Perth, I got talking to a flight steward who does the Perth-Singapore route pretty often. He said we might very well meet again on my flight back to Singapore. And guess what? We did! I thought it was pretty cool :) We're gonna meet up for coffee tomorrow. Plane rides can be so interesting :) It's really fun talking to people but lest you think I'm the enthusiastic sort who can't stop talking to the passengers on my left and right, you're wrong. I'm usually the silent but smiley passenger who won't talk to you unless you need help (which is how I got started with the elderly couple. They were trying to figure out the tv remote). Otherwise, I don't really like to be disturbed when I'm flying alone. The elderly man actually thought I was a flight stewardess, which I thought was highly amusing. He thought I was flying back to work. Maybe it was because I was so adept at the remote control(!). Or maybe 'cos I was talking to the flight steward. In any case, I was flattered. Haha..

I had a wonderful time in Perth. Thank you all for making it so great. I know it was really short notice and most of you were busy but thanks for taking time out to chill with me anyway :) I really do appreciate it. Take care, all of you. I miss you heaps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger