"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Tuesday, May 06, 2003


We're all going on a summer holiday

Alright, alright CHERYL, I did it. My flight has been booked and you will now be able to look forward to some CCs upon my return ;) I'm quite eager to get out of the country and be able to breathe fresh air for once. Well, it looks like Cheryl, Lil and Mel will be off on their own little holidays with loads to share over margaritas when we get back :) You know what? I feel kinda empowered that I've earned enough money to go on a little trip despite my measly income. Never despise a measly income ;) And you know, it feels good. I feel like I deserve this trip after all I've worked for.

Speaking of work, being on the midnight shift reminded me of the times I used to stay up through the night just to complete an assignment due the next day. At about 5am, the birds would start chirping. I think it's a bird thing. They start at about 5am in Singapore as well. And another thing I've realised - I am not a very nice person to be around from 7 to 8 in the morning when I've been awake the entire night. I believe I am close to mastering the don't-you-even-think-about-talking-to-me look. But I'm alright after a 6-hour nap. I just need to be thawed.

So it'll be another loooong night tonight. I'm hoping there will be no check-ins. And no funny pink cards in passports. Gosh, I really can't wait to get out of here. Hang in there Mel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger