"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Friday, May 02, 2003


Shoe Blues

Today was an eventful day. And almost every step of the way, I met someone. On the way to meet Lil for lunch (THEY TOOK CRAYFISH PASTA OFF THE MENU!!!), I bumped into Jessica and Sebastian on the bus and found out they actually live really near me :) It was really nice to see them again after soooo long. Had lunch with Lil, walked around town and shopped a bit, met Clarence in Taka, had tea at Royal Copenhagen then went to Tiong Bahru to meet my cell. Had dinner at the Tiong Bahru market then went to watch X-Men 2 (I liked it better than the first). After the show, met Rajesh outside the cinema.Talked a bit, took the last train home, met secondary school friends at the MRT station, shared a cab back with Vincent. The cabbie stopped me at the wrong place and I ended up walking around the entire estate (cos one of the entrances is permanently locked) and took about 15 minutes to get to my block.

So that was my day, summarised in a short paragraph. My feet are aching really badly now.

Today was also a bad shoe shopping day for me. First, I was at the new Zara boutique at Liat Towers, where I fell in love with a pair of wedges. Now I don't normally like wedges but this pair, this pair, was gorgeous (btw, guys/men/boys, I'm talking about shoes, not potatoes). Being the ill-fated shoe-shopper that I am, they didn't have it in my size. So off to another Zara boutique (at Taka). Again, being the IFSS that I am, they didn't even have the wedges. So ok, never mind, I saved 70 bucks. Later on in the evening, I had my eyes on a pair of mules from Charles and Keith (guys, you know what I'm going to say. I'm talking about shoes, not donk.. never mind..). Once more, being the IFSS, they didn't have it in my size. It's ok. I'll bounce back. I'll be alright.

*sob* I'm ok. Really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger