"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Monday, April 21, 2003

Today started out good (albeit at a very early 7am). Had a good Easter service (I vividly remember that it was good but I don't seem to remember anything about it) and a nice buffet brekkie in the canteen after that (consisting of siew mai, carrot cake, tau suan, assortments of nonya kueh etc). According to pastor, I yawned twice in 30 seconds during brekkie and he said, "This girl desperately needs sleep". I couldn't agree more. Went home, slept till 1.45pm, woke up and got ready for work immediately.

The day pretty much went downhill from there.

I do remember vaguely, though, that somewhere in my sleep, I received an sms from Ally McMei telling me she saw my car in church again. Track down the car owner!! I wonder what my beloved Tau Huay is doing at FCC.

Speaking of FCC, it's really weird cos it's always been Faith Community Church to me. But at work, FCC means Fire Command Centre (aka security checkpoint). Think about it.

Got my appraisal form yesterday and I have until the end of the month to rate myself. I'm still wondering what to do. I don't want to be stuck in this job forever. But at the same time, I don't think it's fair if I get confirmed then leave after 2 weeks' notice (haha, just remembered the movie). I'm starting to develop a dislike for the job and environment. I don't like the way certain things are done, the way you get the blame shoved on you sometimes and blah blah blah. I'm starting to sound shallow aren't I? I know, every job has its challenges, every work environment will come with a few black sheep that just irritate the core of your being.

And I, ladies and gents, have developed into a boring old yak with nothing to talk about apart from her work. Paul thinks it's ok. I don't. It's terribly one dimensional isn't it? Even now, I have nothing else to talk about and I'm bored blogging because the stuff I blog about is boring.

Does anyone want to hire me? Please?
p/s: I could be a good babysitter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger