"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Monday, April 14, 2003

Guess what? I'm taking a crash course in salsa. Yes, the latin american dance. A few of us are learning it from our colleague who's a professional salsa dancer. And we're scheduled to perform at the chalet. And you know what? Me like salsa =) I never expected to enjoy it but it's really funky! I sure hope all that hip rolling takes some inches off my waist!

Had a really tiring day today. Plus I cut my finger on a metal ring file. Of course, that doesn't compare to the doorlady who got her fingers crushed by the boot of a taxi when it slammed down. And it slammed shut. Poor girl yelled and was taken to the hospital. She ended up getting 3 days MC. Thinking about it makes me cringe. *mental note to self: never be a doorlady*

Another long day tomorrow with salsa practise in the arvo then work till 11pm. My eyes are itching terribly. I need my medication.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger