"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Saturday, April 12, 2003

Hmm.. am compiling a list of pet peeves. Somewhere very near the top would be Singaporean drivers. I hate it when I get honked at when it's MY right of way. How did I know it was MY right of way? A very simple green light in the shape of an arrow. Grr... don't make me angry on the roads... (haha.. yah right, steady lah...) *note: it's very unlike me to say something like that. I think I'm becoming a heartlander (!!)*

Was in a relatively foul mood this morning ("foul" is such a strong negative isn't it? But I like it. It's like, a small word, but it's lethal. Short and sharp and to the point. Like, you know, when you commit a foul in a match and someone shouts it out, it's like, dang! But I digress). Thanks to Lil and Paul for thinking of me and praying for me. You're my darlings :) Cheryl, I didn't msg you because I didn't think you'd be awake ;) My foul mood started at about 8am and dissipated about half an hour later. Clear skies after that.

Am glad I'm working in the arvo tomorrow. If I get any less sleep than what I'm already getting, my brain is going to black out during meal times to make up for my lack of slumber. Quick, somebody teach me the art of sleeping standing up with your eyes open!!

Oh oh oh!! Guess who chose our hotel after all!! The VC's coming! Hehe... hmm.. should I be getting commission for this? ;)

Ok, I feel my body shutting down department by department. The legs have gone to sleep, the arms are slowing down, the neck is gone, so are the shoulders, and very soon, the br.ain.. wi.ll.. sh.u..t... d..o.w.....n. *but it'll still be dreaming. If my brain shuts down totally, it'll mean I'm dead won't it?*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger