"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Monday, March 31, 2003

BIG thank you to Lil for that poster picture of Nakata :) My best friend knows me best eh? ;) Here are 10 reasons to love Nakata:

1. He is gorgeous :)
2. He's Japanese (I have a thing for Japanese men)
3. He plays good football (I know, I know, very debatable. But he does in my opinion. And I know some people are gonna say, "she's a girl, what does she know about soccer?" Well, it's my blog so if I say he plays good football, he does :P)
4. He is a complete gentleman. So important.
5. He's professional. Doesn't take it personally on the pitch. He plays his best, goes home, that's that. He knows not to get his emotions involved.
6. He speaks English. So important.
7. Did I already mention he's gorgeous?
8. He's cute :) As in baby cute :)
9. He'll never pick a fight with me :)
10. Hello?? With a name like Hidetoshi Nakata?? It's absolutely droolsome man...

Now all that's left for me to do is to find someone like him and be happy for the rest of my life. Anyone has any Japanese friends? Hey Cheryl, maybe Jon has some eh? ;) No gaijins, just pure Japanese :)

I just realised I'm running out of shampoo. Ever wonder why they call it SHAM-POO?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger