"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Wednesday, March 26, 2003

Didn't get to go to the Botanic Gardens today : ( Was woken up at 8am by an sms from Paul telling me the weather was great but he wasn't. So we thought, never mind, he'll probably feel better afterwards. 1pm, an hour before we're supposed to meet, it starts drizzling. What followed was ferocious thunder and lightning. Sigh. I prayed for good weather today. I guess I forgot to specify when :)

So anyway, I'm at home the whole day (which isn't that bad because I've realised that my feet ache when I walk, so I've planted myself on my bed semi-permanently). Unfortunately, I have contractors at my place doing work on my parents' bathroom which is separated from my room by a wall. Yay me. Both yesterday and today, I awoke to the beautiful chorus of the Bathroom Sonata. No no, nothing funky, just hammering and drilling.

Highlight of my day: The Bachelor is showing at 10pm! Hey, I may be a contemporary 21st century girl but I'm still a girl! And by the way, my man of the moment is no longer Mr Designer Guy Chris. It's now (has always been really) Mr Naked Chef himself, JAMIE OLIVER!!!!! Yes, I know I was raving about him some time ago on my blog but now he's back on tv!!! I love hith lithp and hith accthent. He ith tho completely fathinating. Me love him :)

In the meantime, I will just lie back, turn on the music and enjoy my day. I'm gonna have a ball! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger