"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Thursday, April 10, 2003

I am now paying the price for screaming too much and laughing like a mad woman. Indeed. I am now blessed with a throbbing headache.

Went to Madam Wong's after work for drinks with my colleagues. Had a good time, had my first taste of bourbon coke (YUCK), danced, got thrown from one person to the other, had people dancing around me to prevent me from leaving, screamed, laughed (read above paragraph) and left in a taxi after MANY attempts to dance my way out of the crazy circle of people. Would have loved to stay a little longer but I have work tomorrow. Bummer.

Anyway, this is probably not something I wanna do on a regular basis, simply because I don't earn enough to sustain this. Once in a while is good for me. Now I'm hungry. Am craving cheese prata. Mmm...

Something tells me I should go to bed. My head seems to be ringing. And for some reason, I keep smiling. Hehe... Ok, I really need to get off to bed now. Catcha later!

p/s: sorry kel, i know i was supposed to talk to you tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger