"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Friday, April 18, 2003

I've always been a big supporter of the whole "fellowship" thing. Even if I don't like going somewhere, I'll go, simply because fellowship is important in building relationships. So even if I'm really tired, I'll drag myself to meet up with people.

BUT, having returned from my overnight outing at Sentosa, I can safely say that this was the worst chalet experience I've ever had. And possibly the mistake of my life. Well, I'm probably exaggerating (I know of at least one or two people who might be thinking, "I thought I was the worst mistake of your life" *grin*) but seeing as I went to this chalet ONLY for the purpose of bonding(I'm not a big fan of Sentosa), this experience was totally disasterous. But it has taught me one lesson: I need to love and accept people whether I like them or not. And I also need to love them even if they don't like me.

It's such a difficult thing to love. This is something that's becoming more and more pronounced in my life. I know what it's like to love someone you LIKE. But to love someone who steps on your toes and drives you up the wall is a challenge I have not yet mastered. How apt a reminder though. On Good Friday, our Lord died for all of us, people who probably drove and still drive Him up the wall, who have no regard for Him, who hate Him even. He loved us then, He loves us now.

Amazing love, how can it be
That You my King should die for me?


He did it again. Gave me a reminder at the perfect time. Not too soon, not too late. That's just the way He does things, isn't it? :)

TGIGF.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger