"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Monday, August 25, 2003

Isn't it crazy how the weekend just zooms past? Every Monday I look forward to Friday and when Friday comes, it ends all too soon. And Saturday and Sunday are just a blur. Time is passing week by week and I can feel it but it's not all that slow.

Stubbed my toe in the office today. It hurt like hell. For a while. I was walking across the office when my toe just hit the wooden panelling at the bottom of the wall (I'm sure there's a term for it. It's not "cornice" right? Those are on the ceiling no? It's not "border" either right? Oh well...). Anyway, I kinda went, "Arrrgh....shitshitshitshitshitshit....arrrrrrghhh....". Pardon the shits. It REALLY hurt.

Got a call at the office today. It's really strange when I get calls 'cos the receptionist will go, "Melissa Kong, line __" and it feels strange to hear my almost-full name called out like that. The last time someone said "Melissa Kong", I was in some sort of trouble. Anyway, they have to use my surname 'cos there's another Melissa and she's currently on maternity leave. And someone once told a caller looking for ME, that I was on maternity leave. So as you can see, it is ESSENTIAL that the "Kong" is included.

Sigh... the evenings are too short. They are way too short. You come back, have dinner, watch a bit of TV, take a shower, check mail and BAM! your evening's gone. Just like that. I lament the brevity of the nights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger