"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Sunday, August 17, 2003

I've had a very interesting day. Nothing particularly special happened. I just had a nice day. Or maybe my hair was behaving itself.

I had spinach noodles today. For the very first time in my entire life. I thought I was pretty cool cos my noodles were green. Then I found out that it's pretty common. Dang. I'm not that cool after all. Anyway, I didn't like the way the noodles tasted. They were bitter and left a funny taste in your mouth. I shall stick to normal yellow noodles from now. No more funky colours.

I've got another wedding song to write. Another wedding coming up in about 3 months' time. It's been a year for weddings. I know of 5 couples who got married this year. 6, including the next one. Looking forward to writing this song. I'm afraid though, that by the time my close friends start getting married, I'll have run out of themes and tunes. But then love is more than that right? There'll always be something new to write about. And there'll always be a new song. Because that's just the way it is. Everyone's got their own love story and love song. Cool :)

I've been inspirationally dry lately. Call it writer's block if you will. It's starting to get too frequent for my liking. Does anyone know how to get rid of writer's block?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger