"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Sunday, July 10, 2005

I think romance is over-rated. I think warm fuzzy feelings are over-rated. I think the electrifying sparks between two people are over-rated. Having said that, I was recently a victim of a warm-fuzzy-tingle-down-my-spine affair. It's making me a little uncomfortable. Because I'm suddenly opening myself up to disappointment again. The pessimist in me is working overtime. But yes, someone caught my eye. Someone I know nothing about, whom I've had less than three conversations with, whom I never knew existed till a month ago. But you know, having made six mistakes, I'm hoping not to make a seventh. And Mel the Pessimist is saying I'm gonna make a seventh. I like making self-fulfilled prophecies.

Anyway, in my feeble attempt to not make another horrible mistake, I'm going to steer clear of him. Which will be difficult because we're working together on a project. Sometimes I wonder if God likes to poke fun at me. But I know He doesn't, He loves me too much for that. Still, I feel a bit of teenage angst. But maybe now a little more worn-out kind of angst. I really need a very level head now. But you know how hard that is when your emotions are all over the place.

Like sands through the hourglass, so are the days of my life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger