"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Saturday, February 02, 2002

Grandfather's in hospital. He's ok. Will be warded for observation though. Had a nice day today. Collected my much-anticipated pair of glasses 8) Mom gave me a weird look when I put them on. Dad thinks they're alright, Bro thinks they're trendy :) It's gonna take a lot of getting used to. I think I'm getting more adventurous when it comes to these things :)
Watched "Amelie from Montmartre" today. Very funny. Go watch it. I give it 8.5 out of 10 and that's a pretty high score from me. "The Lord of the Rings" gets 8.45. Okay, 8.49.
Went to this lovely bistro on Mt Faber for a little suppery thing. Nice place... a cafe on Mt Faber.. sounds good eh, except your view is predominantly that of HDB buildings. Worth a shot if you've never been there.
My nephew, Ethan, turns one month old today. Technically yesterday. Happy birthday Ethan!! Hugs and kisses from Auntie Mel :) Haven't had the chance to see him yet actually. Must do so before I leave for Perth.
ACJC Funorama tomorrow! Technically today.Looking forward to that - meeting old friends, looking for teachers and all. It'll be fun. I've always enjoyed Funorama. Except the year I was actually involved as a student. It's hard work!!! We had a stall that sold brownies and ice cream - "Ebony and Ivory" it was called. Gosh, if I told you the horror stories, those of you who bought our food would be feeling very sick right now.. hahahaha...
Ok, I should be off. Cheryl and Sarah, have fun at the Zoo :) Wanna hear about it and we need to meet up before I leave yah? Ooh, wear sunscreen....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger