"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Monday, February 04, 2002

Well, 3 days before I leave for Perth. Again. Did a bit of walking around town today with Lil. Bought a t-shirt with a really cute heart on it from Marks and Spencer. Ok, so it was a splurge, sue me :)

Gosh, I'm watching ski rescues on the Discovery Channel. This guy had a punctured lung and fractured ribs. Eeeps.. makes me squirmish. I never really got the hang of skiing. Then again, I've only tried once. I think it's kinda dangerous though if you don't do it properly. Well, anything's dangerous if you don't do it properly eh. Wow, didn't know there were things like anasthesia gas. Oh man, now this other guy's hurt his neck and spine and is in danger of being paralysed... man, this is so scary...

Meeting Cheryl for dinner after her class. Scrambling to meet up with people now that I'm leaving soon. Looking forward to going back to Perth where I'll be on my own again, living my own life, answering to myself, going home any time I like, going out any time I like... heh... I'll miss you all in Singapore though. I'm sure you'll all have fun as well :)

Ok, am distracted by the tv.. later..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger