"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Thursday, December 11, 2003

I went to watch Love Actually last night. It's perhaps the best film I've watched this entire year. Ok, I'm not a film critic and perhaps some of you cringe that the abovementioned movie could count as the best film of the year. But being the incurable romantic that I am, I was totally consumed, drawn into the movie. It's one of the very few movies that successfully made me feel with the characters and took me on highs and lows, as though I was in the film itself. Here's a little warning though - if you're out of love or alone, it might not be a good idea to watch it. Seriously. I mean, I almost cried during the show. And yes, I did look around enviously at the couples who went to watch it together, holding hands and leaning on each other. Oh well. My time will come. One day.

Sigh.

Am writing copy for a website. It's due like today. And I'm suffering from writer's block. Surprise surprise.

I love Hugh Grant. Just had to throw that in. I want someone like that. A carbon copy, preferably. Yum :)

And now, it's back to my work. Yay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger