"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Monday, January 10, 2005

I had an epiphany last night, which I shared with Andrew. I realised that I was going about this issue the wrong way. In an inside-out, upside-down, wrong-side-up sort of way. I've been trying so hard to be strong so that the Lord can heal and work in me, when I really should be allowing the Lord to heal me and work in me first and through that, I will emerge a stronger person. And then I was blessed with a huddle of friends who all encouraged me at the same time. You guys are a God-send. Each one of you... Lil, Drew, Sab, Clarence. Thank you all. You add to the meaning of the song shared with me last night. Thanks again for the song, Drew. It's been a tremendous blessing.

You Will Never Walk Alone

Along life's road
There will be sunshine and rain
Roses and thorns, laughter and pain
And 'cross the miles
You will face mountains so steep
Deserts so long and valleys so deep
Sometimes the journey's gentle
Sometimes the cold winds blow
But I want you to remember
I want you to know

You will never walk alone
As long as you have faith
Jesus will be right beside you all the way
You may feel you're far from home
But home is where He is
And He'll be there down every road
You will never walk alone

The path will wind
And you will find wonders and fears
Labours of love and a few falling tears
Across the years
There will be some twists and turns
Mistakes to make and lessons to learn
Sometimes the journey's gentle
Sometimes the cold winds blow
But I want you to remember

Wherever you may go

Jesus knows your joy
Jesus knows your need
He will go the distance with you faithfully

- Point of Grace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger