"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Sunday, January 02, 2005

A year ago:
Set a1_829

I can't remember who I was on the phone with. But I do remember that photo credit goes to Peter Chua. I remember that after Watchnight Service last year, we went to Bukit Timah for supper. I remember I had roti prata. Even though I was really hungry, I only had one piece because I didn't have enough money for two. Isn't it strange that I remember all these things but not who I was on the phone with?

People have asked about my new year resolutions. Could never give an answer. Simply because I haven't made any. Is it important to make new year resolutions? I think the time spent mulling over what resolutions to make, could be better spent actually doing stuff that needs to be done.

I have a prata craving now. Prata with sugar. Yum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger