"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Took the free shuttle from Great World City to City Hall MRT Station today. Here's what it said on the bus window:

"Break ass for Emergency Exit".

Beautiful. It's not a free shuttle for nothing.

So tonight we had our cell gathering over dinner at Carlton. After dinner, 2 people msged me to ask if I was alright because I looked troubled/disturbed. Apparently a third person mentioned it as well. Was surprised because I didn't think I looked troubled. Or it could have been a subconscious thing. I guess my mind has been rather burdened with a lot of things recently. My heart has been heavy over a variety of matters as well. And I think seeing her this evening reminded me of him. There's a whole cocktail of emotions within me that I can't quite seem to figure out. I'm a little sad, a little tired, a little perplexed, a little puzzled, a little stressed, a little indifferent. And it's all these feelings all at once. But there's only one of me. How can I be feeling all these things at the same time? It's way too much to handle. I think I'm a bit lost. I also think I've aged 30 years in the span of 1 year. Sure, I look my age. But I certainly don't feel it. I'm also taking on a lot of new responsibilities and it gets draining. I wonder if I know what I'm doing. And yes, every once in a silver moon, I wonder if I'll be a spinster for the rest of my life.

Haha..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger