"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

I have to shout about this - Ladies and Gentlemen, I AM ON WIRELESS BROADBAND!!!!! I have abandoned the dial-up world and am now launched into the 21st century. Like everyone else.

Yay :)

Ok, so today was part deux of Christmas shopping and I must say that I lacked the courage to brave the crowds at Orchard Road. So I kept to what I thought was safety zone - City Hall. HAH! Safety zone my a**! Citylink Mall (where I did most of my shopping) was scaaary! You can't even breathe! And what makes it scarier is that it is subterranean. Yes. Underground. So if the whole mall collapses, we're all dead. Merry Christmas to you too. So I lugged my bags of shopping and tortured my feet in heels meant for parole violaters, and trudged the whole stretch of Citylink. I deserve a MEDAL for that. A MEDAL, I tell you!

At the end of the evening, I managed to get presents for 2 gift exchanges (frankly, I hate gift exchanges. I really do. REALLY.) and a present for Lil (who had better be pleased as punch!). Family presents have to wait till part trois. I cannot take anymore of this. Perhaps next year, I'll hire an intern to do my Christmas shopping for me. Or to wear my heels.

Managed to get an appointment in the end for a mani/pedi. On Christmas Day no less. Counting down... oh, and I finally FINALLY finished writing the song for Ernie & Wen's wedding dinner. Longest song I've ever written. I hope no one falls asleep. Will have to get to the dinner early to do my soundcheck. Am starting to get a leeeetle nervous. But then again, it's just going to be in front of 400 people. What's 400 people right?? RIGHT???? Argh!!

Ok, now I must head to the shower. And be clean. And then wrap presents. Yay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger