"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Lesson learnt - book your mani/pedi waaay before Christmas. Too late now. I guess I'll just spruce up for New Year. Sigh.

So the day after my retreat, I met up with friends for coffee at Essential Brew at Holland Village. It's got a cool concept upstairs where you take off your shoes and lounge on cushions on a wooden floor. The drinks are not too bad... can't give them an overwhelming review yet cos I've only tasted the Tea Latte (which was passable). The decor and ambience made up for whatever the drinks lacked (which wasn't much). It was a nice, cosy place, designed for a good catch-up with your mates or a gossip fest with the babes. Groovy.

We then headed to the Adam Road hawker centre to meet Andrew and his companion for the evening ;) Was positively stoned by then (since it was midnight and I'd had a full day at work) so I didn't even bother to contribute to meaningful conversation. I've hardly been getting enough sleep since the retreat. We had a journalist over for lunch today at the hotel and she commented that I looked like I haven't slept in 2 days! Which is actually how I felt anyway.

I will have an early night tonight. After all, I need to catch up on 2 days of sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger