"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Monday, December 27, 2004

I saw a picture of an Indonesian boy leaning against someone and crying. I felt my heart being wrenched. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry this had to happen to you. You probably lost your family in that dreadful tsunami. Please don't cry anymore. There will be sunshine again. I promise.

Back home, I cried too. But for a different reason. A trivial matter compared to the tens of thousands who have lost loved ones in the earthquake. But then I, too, have lost a loved one. And I cried for him. I cried for all the memories we had. I cried because he was such a sweetheart but now I don't know if we can even be friends still. I miss him terribly. But he must never know that. Because we both need to get on with our lives. I think he has. My wound has not yet closed. After all, it's only been a month. But it feels like an eternity. You know, every time a relationship ends, part of your heart goes along with it. At the end of the day, your heart just isn't quite the same anymore. Mine certainly isn't. But life cannot come to a standstill. There is much to be accomplished. More people to encourage, more chocolate to gobble, more wedding songs to sing, more young ones to inspire, more older ones to learn from. So for the last time (even though you don't read this blog), for the very last time,

I miss you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger