"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Sunday, April 10, 2005

The Gmail Account

It's very interesting how I keep checking my gmail account. It's interesting because only 2 parties know my email address. Therefore, there is an extremely low chance of me receiving any emails at that address. Still, I check the account relentlessly because the 2 parties that have my address are extremely important to me. And you never know when they might decide to send an email along my way. Of the 2 parties, one is an HR department. Yes, I am waiting with bated breath for a reply. As to who the other party is, if you even have a clue, you're probably right ;)

So I went for my Pilates class yesterday at 2pm, then rushed over to the opposite building for my aerobics class at 3pm. I've got terribly sore arms and legs now... exacerbated, no less, by a morning swim today (in replacement of the jog I mentioned previously). Strangely, it's become sort of an addiction for me. Once you start working out, you want to do more and more. Let's just see how long this lasts. I'm pretty surprised by my determination this time round though. Actually it's more out of vanity than anything else. I won't pretend to have noble reasons for exercising. It just boils down to the very simple girly ambition of wanting to look better. Well, and also because it happens to be my new year's resolution for 2005. Exercising, that is. Not looking better. Looking better is the by-product. A very good by-product, I might add.

Alright, time to hit the weighing scales...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger