"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

So the Regional Director of Sales and Marketing called me into her office yesterday morning. She asked if I was happy with my job and if everything was going ok for me. I said yes, everything's fine (except I'm getting paid so few peanuts a monkey in Africa would be a king compared to me). Then she said that's good. I'll bet she didn't hear the peanuts part. Maybe I should have actually said it aloud.

Anyhow, she proceeded to say I had too little makeup on. And that I could do with more lipstick. Then she asked when my birthday was because she wanted to buy me a "ruby red" lipstick. Yes, those were her exact words. Ruby Red. I grimaced. She seems to think I would look nice with a fat dollop of scarlet on my mouth. I beg to differ. Anyway, I'm very happy with my current staple - MAC Lipglass in Lust. It is the most wonderful shade of lipgloss I've ever come across. And it looks positively gorgeous on anyone. And I'm starting to sound like a complete bimbo.

Having said all that, I do think the RDOSM is a nice person. She's a little eccentric at times but she has a good heart. And she cares for people. I mean, she wants to buy me lipstick, for crying out loud! Sweet lah... touched me deep deep...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger