"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Wednesday, February 06, 2002

I can't believe I messed up. I've always been very careful about not mixing whites and coloureds (we're talking clothes here please) but I screwed up this time!!! Argh... now I've got a bluish white shirt, a dirty yellow top, a greyish white t-shirt and a very unhappy me. I cannot believe this. Sigh, and now they're in the dryer. It's gonna take an hour. It'll be ready at 3.30am. I hope the rest of my clothes dries real soon so I can pack them in my luggage.

Had my mini cry already. Turned the faucets on immediately after I talked to Paul. Grabbed Childe for comfort. Did the usual - gingerly touched the shelf next to my bed, looked out the window at the view of surrounding condos, looked at my floor, touched the aircon switch, my pillow... sometimes I think I overreact. Sometimes I don't think about it. Sometimes I just cry. I will miss my family. I will miss my friends. My emotions always get screwed when I have to pack up and go, whether it be to Perth or Singapore.

Dinner tonight was excellent. Went to the Hard Rock Cafe (would you believe it was my first time?), had a great time with great company - my JC class. Cheers to you guys :) I'm glad we're still in touch. It's been slightly more than 3 years since we left JC and it's heartwarming to see us hang out together, showing concern for one another and generally having a ball of a time :) Will miss all of you.

Tomorrow will be my last full day in Singapore for some time. I don't know when I'll be back. I really don't. If you see me in July, it'll mean my honours plan didn't exactly work out, neither did my trip to Spain. If you don't, smile and think of me often :) Tomorrow, I'll give my farewell speech. For now, I'll go to bed. The laundry can stay in the dryer till tomorrow. I'm too depressed to face my damaged clothes. Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger