"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Wednesday, October 16, 2002

It's strange how I keep reading the news online even though I now have access to physical copies of the local newspaper. It's so much easier - click here, click there.. I really hate the dirty black fingertips that come with reading the newspapers. Reading papers online is cleaner and so much more interactive. For some reason.

Anyway, I know the Bali blasts are on everyone's lips now but it's still really sickening. It's really hit home this time. I mean, to know about the hundreds of Australian lives affected, is just overwhelming. To hear about footy players killed and injured is devastating. It's so close... when they talk about AFL players, I actually know what they're talking about. When they reported on emotional scenes at the Perth and Sydney airports, I had mental pictures. Having been to both airports, I could see the scenes that took place. The Perth International Airport - so close to home. Been there gazillion times. It's just absolutely sickening. It sickens me that my mates have been attacked. I sure hope they never take away what makes Australia, Australia - mateship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger