"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Friday, October 18, 2002

Made my virgin visit to the Esplanade today. The fanciest thing I saw there was the array of international flags at the foyer... made of human hair.Wasn't too bad an experience but not something I can rave about so I won't talk much about it here. Go check it out for yourself or go here.

Will probably be going to see a doctor tomorrow for a worrying ache in my arm that's been there for three years. Well, on and off.

Guess what, I miss Burger King. I miss KFC. I miss fast food. I know, I know, I'm in Singapore, food paradise.. but honestly, I've never really fancied local fare. I did start liking it a bit but never got head-over-heels in love with it. I just want my fish 'n' chips.. : ( My last fish and chips meal in Perth was here and I'd only just discovered it not too long ago... what a pity. It was growing on me... and I miss Cicerello's too. I want me fish 'n' chips!!!

*pout*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger