"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Wednesday, November 20, 2002

This girl is so tired... I think my stamina needs to be trained up. And I've realised that travelling backwards on a bus makes me sick. I shall endeavour to always sit facing the front of the bus...

Anyhooo, had a nice time chilling out with Lil at the ProjectShop cafe. I'm still reeling from the after effects of the iced mocha. Anyone who knows me knows I drink coffee at my peril. Add that to the reverse bus journey and my stomach's really having a party.

Other than that, it was nice catching up with Lil again and listening to the woes of an Honours student :)

I am sooo tired... Melly Melly Melly... IamnotalazybumIamnotalazybumIamnotalazybumIamnotalazybumIamnotalazybumIamnotalazybumIamnotalazybumIamnotalazybum

Hmm.. ok, other news. I thought the new Siemens 8008 looked yummy on TV but when I saw it in the shop, I realised that it was PUNY. As in, really tiny. I was a bit disappointed... thought it'd be, well, BIGGER. So now I don't have a phone to drool over. As such (what a uni essay term!), I changed the cover of my current phone. It is now a funky coffee brown (yes, I realise this is ironic after having whined about coffee 3 or 4 paragraphs ago). Well, it's not really coffee I suppose. More chocolate. Yes, definitely.

I've got an awful ulcer in my mouth. You know, where your lower molar meets your upper molar and the flesh from the side of your mouth that could get caught in between when you chew? Well, yeah. Ulcer. Not a nice feeling.

1 day to Singing in the Rain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger