"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Saturday, January 04, 2003

My first post of 2003.

As such, I will attempt to post pictures here. Courtesy of my trigger-happy friend, Lil. These pics were taken yesterday when Lil and I met for breakfast at the Royal Copenhagen Tea Lounge. It was a nice place but felt very much like it was catered to Japanese tourists. But anyhow, I shall post the photos. Deep breath, here goes:



That's us very happy after tea, scones, scrambled eggs and bacon. And of course, exchanging Christmas presents.




Lil's excited about what awaits her in the pretty gold package. I love her pixie grin :)




This was not a posed picture. Lilian likes catching her subjects unaware.



*crosses fingers* I hope the photos turn out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger