"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Wednesday, February 26, 2003

I got my first pay slip today. I was so excited I was grinning like an idiot. Until I opened it. Then I laughed. You can't even buy 4-D with the numbers. Haha.. that's quite funny actually :)

So I was at the train station after work when this guy calls me on my mobile and says he's from Standard Chartered and asked if I had a credit card with the bank. I said no and he proceeds to tell me that he can offer me a free gold card if I join now and all I need is an annual income of $30,000. I had to laugh. And then politely tell him that I-don't-meet-the-requirement-but-thank-you-very-much.

Caught up with Derek last night. Had tea at Royal Copenhagen, dinner at Taka, coffee at Holland V. It was really nice to meet up again after about 5 months. But by the end of the day (reached home at about 11.30pm), I was really tired. Such a pity I started work at 7am and had to start at 7am again today. Anyway, we updated each other on our lives and inevitable subjects of conversations came up as well. All in all, had a nice evening.

My shoulders have been very sore and tight these few days. I don't know why. I guess work really is physically tiring. Most nights I'm asleep by 1am. A far cry from days of yore.

You know, I've been thinking about doing freelance writing. I think I'd enjoy that. No pressure. No boss. A little bit of extra money. Get my work published and publicised. I think it'd be great :) We'll see what happens :)

I need a little nap now. I'm beat. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger